Brookside Tudor Home with Multiple Code Violations Sold Fast.
We recently got a phone call from Grant. He had this awesome Tudor home in Brookside but he had a few problems with it and he had the city codes inspector breathing down his neck and he just didn’t want to deal with it any longer. On the inside, the home was in need of a ton of updates as most of the home was original from 1929. And on the outside, the trees and the shrubs had taken over and the fence had seen its better days.
Grant was ready to move on but was not sure how he could sell the home with all the extensive repairs and updates it needed. That’s where Scott at kcmoHomeBuyer came in. Scott was able to take a look at the house, crunch some numbers and make an all-cash offer closing in about 30 days, giving Grant the time he needed to move.
So if you have a house that looks something like this one in Brookside, that you keep getting code violation letters from the city, then give us a call.
We Can Convert it Into Cash–FAST
We buy houses all over the Kansas City Metro – ESPECIALLY properties that need major work. Whether your property is vacant, has multiple code violations, or has been condemned by the city, we’d like to the opportunity to buy it. And when we do . . .
- You’ll stop worrying about how you’ll find the time and money to fix it
- You’ll stop paying property taxes and writing those huge checks for vacant property insurance
- You’ll stop sweating over the city’s demands–and fines–and court appearances.
- You’ll sleep better at night, knowing that it just isn’t your problem anymore.
Instead of a property that’s costing you money, worry, and energy, you’ll have cash in your pocket and the peace of mind that comes with getting a problem property off your back.
Whatever Your Situation Is, We Can Make it Better
We’ve been buying houses since 2000, giving us about 18 years of experience buying real estate. That means that we’ve bought properties from owners in every imaginable situation. And while each seller and each deal is a little different, we bet that we can put together a deal that makes you happy.
- If your property is in horrible condition–ugly, smelly, full of a former tenant’s rotting stuff, whatever–I know how to look right past the problems and make you a fair offer anyway.
- If you inherited the property, and the estate issues just seem to drag on and on and on, I can guide you through the process, and be ready with a check when the probate court is finished
- If you’ve gotten behind on your payments, we have experts that can negotiate with your lender to let me pay off the loan and buy the property–even if you owe more than it’s really worth.
- If you’ve been depending on your property for a monthly income that you just can’t give up despite the repair and management hassles, I can show you how you can continue to receive income every month–without ever laying eyes on the building again.
Check out some of the testimonials from past sellers to the right —->>>>
Here’s how it works. You call me at 816-800-9044 or better yet click here to fill out our online form. Over the phone or filling out the form, we will collect some basic information about you, the property and your situation. We can let you know right away whether we’re interested. We set up an appointment to look at the building, and make you an offer on the spot. Once we strike a bargain, I buy the property in 30 days or less. Now, what could be easier?
Don’t End 2018 where you started – If you have a problem house that keeps collecting those code violation letters, then trade that energy-draining, money-sucking property for cold, hard cash and some peace of mind. Call me today, and just kick back and enjoy the rest of your summer.
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check in your hand the very same day!).
Selling Your House Can Be A Quick And Simple Process
kcmoHomeBuyer buys houses in and around Kansas City (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs, having to come out of pocket to sell your house fast, or even getting your house ready for a sale (we’ll buy your house as-is).
Don’t worry about repairing or cleaning up your property. We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is… no matter the location.