Who We Are
We buy houses Kansas City and we would love to help you in KC and surrounding areas. We are a local Kansas City Family that has been been helping families eliminate the stress of selling a house since 2000. We make honest offers and stick with sound ethical business practices.
Our process is fast and easy. We require no repairs, no cleaning, no multiple showings, and no waiting on inspections and appraisals.
Our goal is simple: to find the best option to help you sell your home on your timeline. We are transparent in our process, clear in our intent to help, and strive to make sure you have a satisfying home selling experience from the first phone call to handing over the keys.
It can be hard to find cash home buyers in Kansas City that have the 20-plus years of experience we have, the access to funding that is required, and that can offer you other options besides fast cash.
If you need to sell, but would rather not get all your money now due to taxes or perhaps qualification for VA or other benefits, we can offer payments over time. And because we are licensed Realtors in Kansas and Missouri, when we think you could get a better price by listing in about the same time frame as our offer, we can outline those options.
Please, don’t take our word for it. Do your homework and find out a little more about Kim Tucker, Don Tucker, and Scott Tucker. Read about our home buying services, watch our videos and read what our seller families have to say about us.
Types of Home Sellers We Help
We Buy Houses Kansas City: How Do You Get Started?
If you are thinking about selling your home, the first step is to tell us about your house. You can give us a call at (816) 408-3600, fill out a form here on our website, or send us an email. The more you can share with us about your house and your situation, the better prepared we are to help you solve the problem and get your home sold.
We Made Our Home Selling Process Easy
First: We need to know about your house. Give us a call at (816) 408-3600 to get started or just to ask a question. We always answer our phone and if by chance we are on the other line, we will call you right back.
Second: We’ll take a walk through your property to review the condition so we can crunch the numbers and make you the best possible cash offer and assemble a few other options. We come to an agreement.
Third: Sign the contract with the closing date of your choice. We will work through a local trusted title company to oversee the closing and the transfer of the title. Once complete the title company gets you your money on the day of closing . . so you can move on with your life.
Kansas City’s Top Cash Home Buying Expert
Our Clients Say it Best.
I highly recommend.
We got a letter from Kim about Dad’s house a few months ago after one of our garage sales. Her son Scott called us back, asked a few questions, looked our house and made an offer. My brothers had been trying to fix it up to sell for almost a year . . . that was not going well. We took Scotts offer, he made the process very easy and convenient, we could even sign things via email. We didn’t have to finish cleaning out the house, we didn’t have to make any repairs and no more going to mow the yard.
I highly recommend giving Kim or Scott a call, you will be glad you did.
IF YOU NEED TO SELL, NO MATTER THE SITUATION, PLEASE, DON’T HESITATE TO CALL
I was in a probate/estate sale situation. My father passed away with no will. I had to go to court just to be named the administrator. I didn’t know what to do or who to call. I heard about KcmoHomebuyer and gave them a call. I met Scott at my father’s house. He was very, very sincere and helpful. I was pleased with his offer and as they say, the rest is history. If you need to sell, no matter the situation, please, don’t hesitate to call Scott at KcmoHomebuyer. You will not regret it. Thank you so much, Scott!! Jeanie in Overland Park
The kcmoHomeBuyer Blog
We share a lot of helpful information for homeowners, home sellers, and housing providers on our blog pages. A few of our more recent posts are listed below.
- Note to Parents: Start Downsizing Now Because Your Kid’s Don’t Want Your StuffStart downsizing now! We buy houses with all the contents quite often. That means that the seller skipped all or part of moving out. Usually, someone has moved to a nursing home or passed away and the friend or family member helping to sell the house was not close to the owner and doesn’t care … Continued
- 5 Home Maintenance Tasks to Complete This Fall in IndependenceThe yearly, frenzied bout of spring cleaning is long over. The hectic schedule of summer activities and social events is winding down. And, now, it’s about time to kick back and enjoy the crisp fall air, the fireplace, the toasted marshmallows, and the long evenings at home. Well, not just yet. There still remain some … Continued
- kcmoHomeBuyer.com makes top 10 list of Cash Home Buyers in Kansas CityBlogger Local has named us here at kcmoHomeBuyer as one of the top ten cash buyers in the Kansas City Metro. So if you want to sell your home and sell it fast, it would make sense to reach out to a company in the top 10. We would like to thank Blogger Local for the … Continued
- Not all Investor Buyers are Created EqualYou are a motivated seller and you need to sell your Kansas City Metro Area Property. You may have a selling motivation that puts you on a list somewhere, like evicting tenants, code violations, out of state owners, inherited property, etc. If you are on a list somewhere, you probably will be receiving a bunch … Continued
- Skip all the Hassles of Fixing a Toilet in Kansas CityIt has been the month for toilet stories and well, I decided to share a few with you while shopping at Home Depot the other day. This is more of an educational article to help you learn from the mistakes of others. And if you have a leaky toilet, PLEASE pay close attention to the … Continued
- Did You Get a Postcard from Opendoor Today?iBuyers are here in Kansas City, this is our latest postcard from Opendoor.
We Want to Help. Let’s Look at Your Options and Find the Best!
Call Us Last. Don’t Sell Until You See Our Offer!
GET AN OFFER YOU CAN TRUST TO CLOSE
Our easy home selling process is the quickest way for homeowners to gain certainty that their home will sell while avoiding the hassle of Realtors, repairs, and months of uncertainty. If you need to sell your house fast in Kansas City or anywhere in the metro: Cass, Clay, Jackson or Platte Counties in Missouri or Johnson or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, this is the place to start. We are here to help and ensure the process is simple and straightforward.
Selling your Kansas City home the traditional way can be stressful, especially if you don’t have time to wait or are going through a tough situation. It takes work, time and serious expense just to list a house for sale, and that’s not even addressing inspections, buyer’s financing falling through, and all the other headaches involved in getting to the closing table.
Stop wasting time and money trying to sell your house the traditional way. Fill out the form below or call us right now at (816) 408-3600 to get a fair “AS IS” cash offer on your home.
Sell My House Kansas CityGet a fair, all-cash offer for your house and get the peace of mind knowing our firm offer does not change just before closing.
On top of the process every step of the way!
Great experience. I was selling my fathers house. Very glad he sent a letter. The house was dirty, it was stinky, it was packed with junk. I just didn’t want to deal with it.
I called Scott as well as several of the ads I found on google for people who buy houses. Scott was great, he showed up when he said he would, he listened to what I had to say. He made me an offer and left it with me so I could “sleep on it”, which gave me time to review if with my brother.
Scott was on top of the process every step of the way, making sure I was informed and knew what was going on and when we had some paperwork issues at the title company, helped me work through that as well.
If you want a hassle free sale, give Scott and kcmoHomeBuyer a call.
IMPORTANT! Be wary of other so-called ‘Local’ Home Buyers who claim they can buy your home in the KC Metro in 7 days. Don’t believe the hype because it’s not always true. It typically takes at least 10 days to 2 weeks And a few others want 60 to 90 days because they don’t have the funding ready to go. That’s why it’s beneficial to work with a trusted local home buyer who has been buying houses since 2000. We are experienced, local real estate professionals committed to fulfilling our sellers’ needs rapidly while making the process as simple and hassle-free as possible.