Did you know there is an Easy Button when it comes time to sell a house?
As a part of our Transitioning to Senior Care Series, Kim takes a look at the Traditional Home Selling Process which takes about 6 months (In a Perfect World) vs our Easy Button Process.
The traditional home selling model:
- Month 1: Clean Out the House and all the Stuff
- Month 2: Get Bids and Hire a Contractor
- Month 3: Get the Repairs and Updates Made
- Month 4: Staging, Photos and Listing with your Realtor
- Month 5: Showings, Offers, Inspections
- Month 6: Inspection Repairs, Appraisals, Loan Approvals
- Then Closing and Getting Paid
Our Easy Button Process Eliminates all the Hard Parts of Selling the House, all 6 months can be condensed into a week to 10 days.
The seller skips
- All Clean Out
- All Contractors
- All Repairs
- Staging, Photos, Marketing
- Multiple Showings, Inspections, Lengthy Negotiations
- Inspection Repairs, Appraisals and Loan Approvals
Instead, Show House Once, Get Contract, and Close on the Day of your Choice. We take care of the rest.
If you are ready for the easy button – call us at (816) 408-3600 or use the form below or email us at kcmoHomeBuyer@gmail.com. We will provide you with a solid cash offer closing on the date of your choice and because we are licensed Realtors we can advise you if we could condense the traditional Realtor Home Selling model into a few weeks.