Did you know there is an Easy Button when it comes time to sell a house?
As a part of our Transitioning to Senior Care Series, Kim takes a look at the Traditional Home Selling Process which takes about 6 months (In a Perfect World) vs our Easy Button Process.
The traditional home selling model:
- Month 1: Clean Out the House and all the Stuff
- Month 2: Get Bids and Hire a Contractor
- Month 3: Get the Repairs and Updates Made
- Month 4: Staging, Photos and Listing with your Realtor
- Month 5: Showings, Offers, Inspections
- Month 6: Inspection Repairs, Appraisals, Loan Approvals
- Then Closing and Getting Paid
Our Easy Button Process Eliminates all the Hard Parts of Selling the House, all 6 months can be condensed into a week to 10 days.
The seller skips
- All Clean Out
- All Contractors
- All Repairs
- Staging, Photos, Marketing
- Multiple Showings, Inspections, Lengthy Negotiations
- Inspection Repairs, Appraisals and Loan Approvals
Instead, Show House Once, Get a Contract, and Close on the Day of your Choice. We take care of the rest.
If you are ready for the easy button – fill out the form below or email us at kcmoHomeBuyer@gmail.com. We will provide you with a solid cash offer closing on the date of your choice and because we are licensed Realtors we can advise you if we could condense the traditional Realtor Home Selling model into a few weeks.
Get Your Free Offer TODAY!Just Fill In the Form To Get Your No-Obligation All Cash Offer Started!
Showed up! Listened! Told me to Sleep On It!
I called Scott as well as several of the ads I found on google for people who buy houses. Scott was great, he showed up when he said he would, he listened to what I had to say. He made me an offer and left it with me so I could “sleep on it”, which gave me time to review if with my brother.